Sunday, September 29, 2024

Friday at Frannie’s

 About once a month I host a get together in my home.  The invited guests are ladies in the neighborhood who are about my age.  We share ideas, recipes, opinions and all-in-all have a fun-filled, laughter-filled good time.

It is so important, especially as we age, to socialize and not be alone.  I tend to be a homebody but have found this monthly gathering both lighthearted and memorable.

This past Friday there were seven of us all gathered around the kitchen island.  My neighbor Jan brought a fabulous and colorful autumnal food tray.  She is an excellent cook and has her own food blog Jan CAN Cook ~  www.jancooks.com.  I encourage you to take a look at it.  She has a great sense of humor and is straightforward regarding what works in her recipes and what to avoid.






Have a wonderful fall season and continue to send blessings to all those individuals affected by Hurricane Helene.

Blessings,
Frannie🍁

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment